Blue Dream is a sativa dominant strain with sweet and berry scents that pairs perfectly with the sweet flavor of the baked apples. Blue Dream is ideal for stress, chronic pain, PTSD, Anxiety and Nausea.
3 Granny Smith Apples
3 Pink Lady Apples
1 Tbsp Warm Water
2 tsp Cornstarch
2 Tbsp CannaButter (infused with Blue Dream)
Juice from 1⁄2 Lemon
1 tsp Cinnamon (Plus more for sprinkling)
1⁄3 C. Granulated Sugar (Plus more for sprinkling)
1 Pie Crust
1 Large Beaten Egg
1⁄2 Syringe Cannabis Extract Oil
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• Peel and dice one green and one red apple.
• Slice off tops of remaining apples and use melon baller to hollow out the inside.
• Set aside.
• In a small bowl, whisk together warm water and cornstarch.
• In small saucepan over medium heat, melt cannabutter.
• Add diced apples, lemon juice, cinnamon, and sugar.
• Bring to a simmer and cook until apples are tender; about five minutes.
• Add in cornstarch mixture and cook 5 minutes more.
• Place hollowed out apples in a baking dish and fill with cooked apple mixture.
• On a piece of wax paper, roll out pie dough and cut into 4 circles.
• Slice each circle into thin strips. Make a lattice top on each apples, trimming any excess.
• Brush crust with egg wash and sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
• Bake until apples are tender and crust is golden, 28-30 minutes.
• Heat caramel sauce on stove and add half syringe of cannabis extract oil until incorporated.
• Drizzle apples with caramel sauce and serve!
Start small and see how you feel before eating more!