Easy ‘Peasy’ Brownies
1 Box Brownie Mix
2/3 C. Cannabis Coconut Oil, infused with CS Cocoa Butter
¼ C. Water
Chocolate Chips, as much or little preferred
Mix all ingredients.
Put in greased baking pan at 325 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in brownies comes out clean.
3 oz Jello mix
2 Unflavored Gelatin Packets (use extra gelatin when using molds to prevent sticking)
Concentrated Cannabis Oil (As much or little as preferred)
3/4 C. Water
• Place flavored gelatin and water into pan and mix
• Heat until ingredients are warmed but NOT boiling
• Add unflavored gelatin while whisking to prevent lumps
• Once mixture is finished, take off of stove and add in concentrated cannabis oil. Be sure to continuously whisk, or the oil will separate.
*When fully incorporated, pour into greased silicone mold and place in fridge to set*
Divide total MG in oil by amount of gummies to find the strength
Example- 300MG of oil/30 total gummies = 10Mg per gummy
¾ C. Cannaoil (Olive Oil)
¾ Balsamic Vinegar
2 Cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
Blend ingredients and store in air-tight container
Cannabis tincture (As much as you want)
1/4 C. water
• Grind up candy in coffee grinder
• Put ground candy and water in pot on stove, bring temp to 300 degrees
• After reaching 300 degrees, take off of stove and mix in tincture
• Pour into candy molds and allow to cool
6 C. Chex
¾ C. Chocolate Chips
1/3 C. Peanut Butter
¼ C. Cannabutter
½ tsp. Vanilla
Measure cereal and set aside
Microwave chocolate and peanut butter until melted (Stir every 30 seconds)
Stir in vanilla and cannabutter
Pour mixture over cereal and stir until incorporated
Put into bag and add powdered sugar
Mix until incorporated
1 ¼ Sticks of Unsalted Butter
1 ¼ C Sugar
¾ C + 2 Tbs Cocoa Powder
¼ tsp Salt
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Cold large Eggs
½ C All Purpose Flour
Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat the oven to 325°F. Line the bottom and sides of the baking pan with parchment paper or foil, leaving an overhang on two opposite sides.
Combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, and salt in a medium heatproof bowl and set the bowl in a wide skillet of barely simmering water. Stir from time to time until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth and hot enough that you want to remove your finger fairly quickly after dipping it in to test. Remove the bowl from the skillet and set aside briefly until the mixture is only warm, not hot.
Stir in the vanilla with a wooden spoon. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring vigorously after each one. When the batter looks thick, shiny, and well blended, add the flour and stir until you cannot see it any longer, then beat vigorously for 40 strokes with the wooden spoon or a rubber spatula. Stir in the nuts, if using. Spread evenly in the lined pan.
Bake until a toothpick plunged into the center emerges slightly moist with batter, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool completely on a rack.
(Makes about 15 cookies)
1 C. Peanut Butter
4 Tbsp. Cannabutter, Softened
½ C. White Sugar
½ C. Brown Sugar
½ C. Flour
• Preheat oven to 340 Degrees
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
• Combine all ingredients and incorporate until smooth
• Divide dough into 15 balls and press them onto baking sheet
Ingredients & Material:
1-2 Cups of Candy Melts (Candy cane melts work well)
1 container of CSATC Cocoa Butter
• Place candy melts and cocoa butter in a double boiler and stir until evenly incorporated.
• Place mixture into molds.
• Place molds into fridge until solid.
To find MG per candy
Dived amount of candies by 300mg.
For example, 15 candies equal 20mg each.
1 cup cannabutter
1 lb light brown sugar
1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
1 cup light corn syrup
1 pinch of salt
1 1/2 tsp of vanilla
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium heat, combine the cannabutter, brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup and salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface. Cook for 2 minutes at that temperature. Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla.
2. Meanwhile, butter a 9×13 inch baking pan. When the caramel is ready, pour into the buttered pan. Allow to cool completely at room temperature. Remove from the pan and cut into squares using scissors. Wrap individual pieces in waxed paper or cellophane.