To Be Symptom Free
http://csatc.org Compassionate Sciences Alternative Treatment Center - New Jersey Medical Marijuana Dispensary Compassionate Sciences Alternative Treatment Center is a New Jersey State-recognized designated dispensary of medicinal marijuana.
To Be Symptom Free
Speak to your primary physician about registering with the New Jersey Medicinal Marijuana Program (NJMMP). The program is part of the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS). Patients who wish to participate must register with DHSS online and receive a State-issued ID card. Please see Patient Registration.
1. You must be a New Jersey resident
2. Your doctor must be registered with the NJMMP
3. Your doctor must certify that you have a qualifying disease or condition
* If a symptom of cancer or HIV/AIDS
4. You must have a bona fide relationship with your certifying physician.
Source: NJ Dept. Health and Senior Services
5. Your doctor must be registered in the program and must begin your registration, which you will complete at http://nj.gov.
You may also designate a primary caregiverA person who has registered with the State and agreed to assist with a registered qualifying patient’s medical use of marijuana. Among other restrictions, the primary caregiver cannot serve in the same role for another patient and cannot be the patient’s physician. Primary caregivers must register with the State. See Primary Caregiver Registration & Information.
When registering, you must select Compassionate Sciences™ or another state-recognized alternative treatment center as your designated dispensary of medicinal Cannabis. Registered patients can easily change their ATC, but may only be registered with one at a time.
For Official Program Information Please Contact:
New Jersey Medicinal Marijuana Program (NJMMP)
Department of Health and Senior Services
Phone: (609) 292-0424